How Do I...?

HomeInformationHow do I...?

How do I...? Pay or Rent

Pay for my permit

Permits are paid for by cash or check, made payable to Hilltown Township.

For your convenience, we have a freestanding drop-box, in the front of the municipal building. 

We do not except credit cards. 


# Building# Finance# Documents & Forms# Contact & Directory

Hilltown Township

Administration Building
13 West Creamery Road, Box 260
Hilltown, PA 18927

Phone: (215) 453-6000 Fax: (215) 453-1024

Office Hours
7:30 am - 4:30 pm, Monday - Thursday

Hours: Friday's only
7:30 am - 12:00 pm