How Do I...?

HomeInformationHow do I...?

How do I...? Apply

Can I work from home, or do I need a permit?

View the document, "Home Occupation Professional Offices" found in the Building & Zoning, Frequently Asked Questions page.


# Building# Zoning

Hilltown Township

Administration Building
13 West Creamery Road, Box 260
Hilltown, PA 18927

Phone: (215) 453-6000 Fax: (215) 453-1024

Office Hours
8:00 am - 4:30 pm, Monday - Friday