How Do I...?

HomeInformationHow do I...?

How do I...? Find

How do I get rid of an old TV, computer or monitor?

Visit the Bucks County Recycling Information for details on disposing on various household materials and appliances.

Hilltown Township

Administration Building
13 West Creamery Road, Box 260
Hilltown, PA 18927

Phone: (215) 453-6000 Fax: (215) 453-1024

Office Hours
7:30 am - 4:30 pm, Monday - Thursday

Hours: Friday's only
7:30 am - 12:00 pm