How Do I...?

HomeInformationHow do I...?

How do I...? Pay or Rent

How do I rent the baseball, soccer, and basketball courts?

To rent park facilities, please submit a Park Use Application.

Hilltown Township

Administration Building
13 West Creamery Road, Box 260
Hilltown, PA 18927

Phone: (215) 453-6000 Fax: (215) 453-1024

Office Hours
8:00 am - 4:30 pm, Monday - Friday