How Do I...?

HomeInformationHow do I...?

How do I...? Apply

Do I need a permit to put up a sign?

View the "Sign Permit Application" from the section, Signs, on the Building & Zoning page. 


# Building# Zoning

Hilltown Township

Administration Building
13 West Creamery Road, Box 260
Hilltown, PA 18927

Phone: (215) 453-6000 Fax: (215) 453-1024

Office Hours
8:00 am - 4:30 pm, Monday - Friday