Real Estate Tax Office is currently closed to the public in accordance with PA State requirements concerning COVID-19. Please contact the tax office by phone or email (see above) if you need to meet with the tax collector in person.
Hilltown Township Building, 13 West Creamery Road, Hilltown, PA 18927
P.O.Box 265, Hilltown, PA 18927
Real Estate Tax Office
The real estate tax office issues and collects real estate tax bills. Bills are issued annually on March 1st for County & Township taxes and on July 1st for School taxes. Interim bills are also issued if there is an increase in property assessment during the tax year. Interim bills are issued at any time during the year depending on when the assessment was changed. Local Earned Income tax is collected by Keystone Collections Group, a separate entity from the real estate tax office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Pay bill by credit card or E-check
- PA Property Tax/Rent Rebate Forms
- Pennridge School District Property Tax Rebate Form
- Homestead/Farmstead Exclusion Application
- Assessment Appeal Application
- County of Bucks
- Pennridge School District
- Keystone Collections Group
Requests for any of the information listed below can be emailed to email@example.com.
- Copy of Tax Bill (no charge for owner, $5 fee for all others, payable to “Diane Telly”)
- Real Estate Tax Paid Receipt (no charge, available for property owner only)
- Tax Certification ($35 fee payable to “Diane Telly”)
- Address Change Notification