Phone: (215) 257-5947
The tax office will reopen to the public on June 15. Please call 215-257-5947 or email: email@example.com, if you need assistance, in the meantime.
Hilltown Township Building, 13 West Creamery Road, Hilltown, PA 18927
P.O. Box 265, Hilltown, PA 18927
(overnight deliveries: 113 Gentry Dr. Perkasie, PA 18944)
The 2021 real estate tax deadlines have not been extended. Please refer to your tax bills for the due dates and amounts due.
Real Estate Tax Office
The real estate tax office issues and collects real estate tax bills. Bills are issued annually on March 1st for County & Township taxes and on July 1st for School taxes. Interim bills are also issued if there is an increase in property assessment during the tax year. Interim bills are issued at any time during the year depending on when the assessment was changed. Local Earned Income tax is collected by Keystone Collections Group, a separate entity from the real estate tax office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Pay bill by credit card or E-check
- PA Property Tax/Rent Rebate Forms
- Pennridge School District Property Tax Rebate Form
- Homestead/Farmstead Exclusion Application
- Assessment Appeal Application
- County of Bucks
- Pennridge School District
- Keystone Collections Group
Requests for any of the information listed below can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Copy of Tax Bill (no charge for owner, $5 fee for all others, payable to “Diane Telly”)
- Real Estate Tax Paid Receipt (no charge, available for property owner only)
- Tax Certification ($35 fee payable to “Diane Telly”)
- Address Change Notification