How Do I...?


Residence/Business Damage Assessment Form

Hurricane Ida Damage?

Do you have damage to your property from the winds or floods of Hurricane Ida? It is very important to report it to get an actual determination of damage throughout the county. Damage assessments will be used by FEMA and PEMA to determine financial assistance (filling out a report does not guarantee financial assistance). Please report any damages to your township or borough. The Damage Assessment Form will be sent to your municipality after it is submitted.

Recent Articles

Hilltown Township

Administration Building
13 West Creamery Road, Box 260
Hilltown, PA 18927

Phone: (215) 453-6000 Fax: (215) 453-1024

Office Hours
8:00 am - 4:30 pm, Monday - Friday